Peppermint Bark Fudge
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3-5 drops YL peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 drops YL orange essential oil
- 3 peppermint candies or 1 candy cane (crushed)
Divide condensed milk equally into two small sauce pans.
Add chocolate chips to one pan, and white chocolate chips to the other.
Heat slowly until chocolate is completely melted
Line an 8x8 pan with wax paper, and spray with pan release.
Add vanilla extract and orange essential oil to the dark chocolate. Stir to combine.
Add peppermint essential oil, and crushed peppermint candies (optional) to the white chocolate. Stir to combine.
Pour dark chocolate into the lined pan first, then top white white chocolate.
Allow to cool completely and harden. Turn out onto a cutting board, and cut into bite sized portions
Yield: approx 32 pieces
Easy to make Holiday treat sure to please. Nothing says Holiday cheer like Young Living Peppermint essential oil.