Marinated Green Beans:
Delicious, FAST, EASY, and healthy! This is a quick side your family is guaranteed to enjoy. Even the kids will love the taste of this one. Our kids eat so much of these that we need to make a double batch at dinner. There are rarely any left over. Try it, tell us what you think.
Marinated Green Beans
- 2 14.5 oz Organic Cut Green Beans (drained)
- 2 TBL organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBL aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- fresh ground black pepper to taste (2-4 turns)
- 2-4 drops YL Black Pepper essential oil
Drain green beans.
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
Stir gently to combine.
Cover and let marinade for 10-20 minutes.
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.