Tomato & Avocado Salad:
Tomato & Avocado Salad
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomato (washed and halved)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced paper thin)
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1-2 Tbl extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil mixed with 2-4 drops YL Lime E.O. and 2-4 drops YL Black Pepper E.O.
- 1 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley (can also use cilantro or basil)
- Kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Dice avocado roughly the size of the tomato halves.
Add tomato, onion, and oil in a bowl or serving vessel.
Add avocado, lime juice, parsley and salt.
Stir gently to combine.
Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Can be made ahead of time and stored covered at room temp for up to an hour, or refrigerated overnight.